PULLEN CREEK RV PARK
- $75 Nightly fee for RV Space for up to 2 people with 30 AMP electric & water hook-up, use of dump station.
- $5 Nightly fee per person beyond 2 people. Children under 16 are free
- $15 Additional Nightly fee for 50 AMP Electric Service (where available)
- $10 Nightly fee for tent camping – allowed in designated areas. Tents in RV sites will be charged the RV site rate.
- $10 Sani-Dump fee for non-rv camp guests
- Credit/debit cards only. No cash accepted.
RV Park Features
- 34 Back-In Sites with 30 AMP electric, water hook-up, grass and trees
- 12 Back-In Harbor Sites on asphalt with 30 AMP electric and water hook-up (50 AMP is not available at Harbor Sites)
- Dump Station (no sewer hook-ups at sites)
- Clean Restrooms
- Coin Operated Showers (1 U.S. quarter per minute)
- 50 AMP electric available at some sites for additional fee
- WiFi Hotspot Available for Purchase (see Alaska Power & Telephone Pricing)
- Caravans Welcome – Reservations Required
- Tent camping allowed in designated sites.
- Credit/Debit cards ONLY. No cash accepted.
- Close to the Alaska State Ferry Dock on Harbor Way
- Close to the White Pass Yukon Route Railroad Depot
- Short Walk to Historic Downtown Skagway
- Close to the Klondike Gold Rush National Park center…the most visited national park in Alaska
If you are arriving on the ferry:
Head north, turn right on the first road to your right which is Harbor Way. The park is on the right just before Congress Way. Pull into the park, the camp host on site will greet you with your site map and guest voucher. The Pullen Creek park intersection is a VERY busy area. Please follow our mapped route into the park to limit potential congestion caused by the railroad, commercial buses, tour buses, and pedestrians.
If you are arriving from the Klondike Highway:
The park is located on Harbor Way. Pullen Creek Park is in a very busy area for traffic so we ask that you follow the map in order to avoid congestion created by the railroad, commercial buses, tour buses and pedestrians.
If you are arriving with a caravan:
If it is necessary to use the sani-dump before you settle in, we ask that you do so at the Garden City site prior to checking in at Pullen Creek Park to avoid potential congestion (Please follow our mapped route to the RV parks to limit potential congestion caused by the railroad, commercial buses, tour buses, and pedestrians).
We recommend that if you have a tow-behind, you unhook on State Street at the Garden City RV park. Caravaners, please have the person who booked the reservation arrive first so we can easily check you into the park.
Check In and Check Out Time
Check-Out Time: All Sites 11:00 AM
- Well behaved pets are welcome!
- Pets must be kept on a leash no longer than 6-feet at all times and under the control of their owner; or must be left inside guest accommodation. Pets may not be left outside unattended.
- Guests are responsible to “clean up” after their pet. All pet droppings must be properly disposed of in a trash receptacle.
- Guests should carry proof of pet’s current vaccinations.
- For the protection of, and in consideration of our guests, noisy, vicious or unruly pets are not allowed. Guests who are unable to control their pets must remove them from the premises.
- Park is not responsible for and will hold accountable pet owner for any injury or damage caused by pet(s). In addition, owner of pet that causes injury or damage to others is expected to resolve the issue directly with the injured party.
Occupancy Guidelines & Rules
- Daily rate includes 2 adults. There is a $5 daily fee per person beyond 2 adults. Children under the age of 16 are free.
- There is a limit of 6 people per RV site. Site occupancy limits are enforced. If there are more than 6 people in one RV site you may need to purchase an additional site.
- If a campsite is deemed to be over-occupied, you will be asked to remove vehicles, equipment, and/or people.
- One camping vehicle plus one passenger vehicle is allowed per RV site. All camping equipment, vehicles and personal belonging MUST fit within the campsite boundaries.
- Park on the gravel site pad only. Do no park on the grass. There is sufficient gravel on most pads for one RV and one passenger vehicle. If not, the passenger vehicle must be parked off-site.
- No vehicle or RV washing at sites. This causes uneven sites & potholes.
- No parking of vehicles on interior roads of the RV Park which could prevent vehicle traffic from passing.
- 14-night maximum stay for non-seasonal RV sites.
- Please do not set up or change campsites without checking with the Park Office.
- RV Park restrooms are for registered guests only.
- Absolutely no wood fires are allowed. It is acceptable to use portable propane fires and off-the-ground charcoal grills, unless there is a burn ban in effect.
- All noise-making devices (TVs, radios, musical instruments) should be kept at low levels so as not to disturb others.
- Speed limits are 5 mph or lower if risk requires lower speed.
- Please place all trash in the campground dumpster and do not leave food out overnight or where bears are able to get to it.
- No abusive, violent, offensive or threatening language or behavior will be tolerated towards others or the park team. Inconsiderate guest will be asked to leave.
- No cutting of trees or vegetation allowed in the park.
- Tent camping is only allowed in designated RV sites at Pullen Creek RV Park. There are 5 designated tent camping sites available at Garden City RV Park.
- Do not flush anything down the toilets or septic line other than toilet paper. All “flushable” wet-wipes, hygiene products, or anything other than toilet paper should be put in the trash.
- Please be courteous to other guests around you and have fun!
- Any guest who fail to comply with these policies will be ordered removed without refund.
- Management is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged articles.
- Keep your valuables locked up.
- Report any problems with your site to thePark Office immediately.
- We adhere to and maintain all state, county, and local laws on property.
- Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. – 8 a. m.
- Please be courteous to other guests around you.
- Loud, objectionable noise is not allowed at any time.
- Inconsiderate guests will be asked to leave.
- Profanity or violence towards others and the park team will not be tolerated.