Garden City RV Park is currently CLOSED
for the 2021 season.
PLEASE USE OUR ON-LINE RESERVATION FORM TO SUBMIT YOUR 2022 RESERVATION REQUEST.
- $45 Nightly fee for RV Space for up to 2 people with 30 AMP electric only. Dump station & water-fill station available for use.
- $5 Nightly fee per person beyond 2 people.
- Credit/debit cards only. No cash accepted.
RV Park Features
- 30 Pull-Through Sites with 30 AMP electric
- Water-fill Station (no water hook-ups at sites)
- Dump Station (no sewer hook-ups at sites)
- Clean Restrooms
- Coin Operated Showers (1 U.S. quarter per minute)
- WiFi Hotspot Available for Purchase (see Alaska Power & Telephone Pricing)
- Caravans Welcome – Reservations Required
- Credit/Debit cards ONLY. No cash accepted.
- Between 15th – 17th Avenue on State Street
- Walk to Historic Downtown Skagway
Check In and Check Out Time
Check-Out Time: All Sites 11:00 AM
- Well behaved pets are welcome!
- Pets must be kept on a leash no longer than 6-feet at all times and under the control of their owner; or must be left inside guest accommodation. Pets may not be left outside unattended.
- Guests are responsible to “clean up” after their pet. All pet droppings must be properly disposed of in a trash receptacle.
- Guests should carry proof of pet’s current vaccinations.
- For the protection of, and in consideration of our guests, noisy, vicious or unruly pets are not allowed. Guests who are unable to control their pets must remove them from the premises.
- Park is not responsible for and will hold accountable pet owner for any injury or damage caused by pet(s). In addition, owner of pet that causes injury or damage to others is expected to resolve the issue directly with the injured party.
Occupancy Guidelines & Rules
- Daily rate includes 2 adults. There is a $5 daily fee per person beyond 2 adults. Children under the age of 16 are free.
- There is a limit of 6 people per RV site. Site occupancy limits are enforced. If there are more than 6 people in one RV site you may need to purchase an additional site.
- If a campsite is deemed to be over-occupied, you will be asked to remove vehicles, equipment, and/or people.
- One camping vehicle plus one passenger vehicle is allowed per RV site. All camping equipment, vehicles and personal belonging MUST fit within the campsite boundaries.
- Park on the gravel site pad only. Do no park on the grass. There is sufficient gravel on most pads for one RV and one passenger vehicle. If not, the passenger vehicle must be parked off-site.
- No vehicle or RV washing at sites. This causes uneven sites & potholes.
- No parking of vehicles on interior roads of the RV Park which could prevent vehicle traffic from passing.
- 14-night maximum stay for non-seasonal RV sites.
- Please do not set up or change campsites without checking with the Park Office.
- RV Park restrooms are for registered guests only.
- Absolutely no wood fires are allowed. It is acceptable to use portable propane fires and off-the-ground charcoal grills, unless there is a burn ban in effect.
- All noise-making devices (TVs, radios, musical instruments) should be kept at low levels so as not to disturb others.
- Speed limits are 5 mph or lower if risk requires lower speed.
- Please place all trash in the campground dumpster and do not leave food out overnight or where bears are able to get to it.
- No abusive, violent, offensive or threatening language or behavior will be tolerated towards others or the park team. Inconsiderate guest will be asked to leave.
- No cutting of trees or vegetation allowed in the park.
- Do not flush anything down the toilets or septic lines other than toilet paper. All “flushable” wet-wipes, hygiene products, or anything other than toilet paper should be put in the trash.
- Please be courteous to other guests around you and have fun!
- Any guest who fail to comply with these policies will be ordered removed without refund.
Please be aware that the RV Park does not accept mail on behalf of customers. If needed, please utilize the General Delivery Service of the Skagway Post Office.
- Management is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged articles.
- Keep your valuables locked up.
- Report any problems with your site to the Main Office immediately.
- We adhere to and maintain all state, county, and local laws on property.
- Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. – 8 a. m.
- Please be courteous to other guests around you.
- Loud, objectionable noise is not allowed at any time.
- Inconsiderate guests will be asked to leave.
- Profanity or violence towards others and the park team will not be tolerated.